இங்கே மழை பெய்கிறது-IT'S RAINING HERE

IT'S RAINING HERE - It's my recent short film(live action)..............only with the purpose of learning the craft of film  making did this work.had a great experience working in this movie. thanks to all the friends for their great support!!!!!. 

in this current movie a small bible story is told by one of the lead character. i thought of using animation in that part.so eagerly did these concept sketches and all other designs as a animator
 ( a thought of Tim Burton in my mind).

but at the process of editing we find its distracting the flow of the film. so are unable to include it in the movie.
i had a great time working on these.........learned a lot.

some times i used to think 'am i week or the work is too demanding'.......finally the work is done. feeling relaxed.

deepest gratitude to my eternal mentor dr.daisaku ikeda !!!

so many people contributed greatly in this movie................first my brother mohan for finding a sasikumar sir for producing a film and supporting very much in the casting of the film.

my sincere thanks to sasikumar sir's. for his great support and his faith on me.

 than greeshma my wife.........her anger is like monsoon rain........ you know its a rainy season......but you don't exactly know when it will rain and shine.

my friend Ranjith............what can i say about him...........if this work is good in anyway, its because of his influence on me..........in his very highly hectic schedule of his movie madras he took time to read my short film script and gave me his valuable suggestions. that added great value to the script........and helping me to finish the film.

my friend jai........ dont know how to thank him.......still i didnt paid back the money he brought from jagan for the last day of shoot. thanks to jagan also. and supporting all the way from behind.

gopi he assisted me in this film.............he always thinks beyond me.......fulfills the needs of mine whether in spot or in discussion.

ginu ........another guy who assisted me........very hard worker.........finishes thing  on time and properly. he took complete responsibility.

damu, visvanath, bala their very good support on the spot.

both of my DOP's chittirai and deepak for their wonderful support.......with limited equipment.

lenin sir for allowing me to finish the film on his edit shoot. his editors maruthi and sendhil

vinoth from icat ..........its him who helped me to get the permition from railways.......
and vasanthan sir kandhaswamy, shaffiq for their contribution.

surendar for the great support of VFX and editor anandalingam thiyagu and vivek for coloring and post production.

and my friend vadivel and all the cousins gokul aravi asok!!!

thanks thozhar adhiyan for his great encoraigment and also brother ramalingam !!!



CONCEPT ART






STORY BOARD







CHARACTER DESIGN





FINAL SHOTS



ANIMATED SHORT





POSTERS

I enjoyed designing the posters by myself........ i feel this is also part of story telling !!!!









IT'S RAINING HERE (the final film)

This is the final film. happy to share it to all of you.


youtube link :  IT'S RAINING HERE